Cancellations & Refunds
Classes may need to be canceled if enrollment is low, due to an emergency, or if the site is officially closed due to bad weather. We often hold courses open until 24 hours before the first class meeting. If a class is cancelled, we will make every effort to call you, so be sure to list both day, evening and message phone numbers (with area code) when you register. You are also welcome to contact us to confirm class status. In the case of a cancellation (not due to bad weather), you have the option to receive credit, transfer to another scheduled class or receive a refund. Refunds are received by check or credit card depending on how you paid. Please allow 2-4 weeks for refund check processing and/or credit card account transactions.
Inclement Weather: In the case of bad weather, please call us at 919-694-5188 for details on your specific class. There are no refunds. All cancelled classes will be rescheduled or given class credit.
Classes are like theater tickets: the show must go on, so we encourage you to send a substitute if you are unable to attend. Due to the availability of ingredients, sometimes the chef must substitute recipes in class or, because of time constraints, not every recipe scheduled is prepared. Although we make every effort to accommodate our course description, we reserve the right to make changes to make sure your course meets its ultimate goal of enjoyment. We provide the class with written recipes, some chefs cook straight from their heart and head, in which case we provide plenty of paper and pens. For participation classes, we recommend appropriate attire and closed-toe shoes. Items in the kitchen can be very sharp and very hot, so please be careful when cooking. Unless noted in the class description, food cannot be taken from our premises.
- Full Refund: Any time class is cancelled by Wynton’s World.
- If you choose to credit the amount towards a future class, you have 6 months to use it from the date of the original class registration. The credit must be used and course taken completed within the 6 month period. If not used during this time your credit will be forfeited.
- Full Refund: Withdrawal 7 days before class begins.
- No Refund / Full Credit: Withdrawal within 7 days and before 48 hours. Cancelled due to inclement weather
- No Refund / No Credit: After 48 hours and/or no appearance at class.
Wynton’s World reserves the right to reschedule any training or exam due to class size, sickness, inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances. Wynton’s World reserves the right to combine classes in order to meet class minimums within a 60 mile radius of the class that the person has registered. If the class has been re-scheduled, your registration will be moved to the next class in your area in 60 days and you will be notified by email three (3) calendar days prior to the class which was re-scheduled.
- If an attendee needs to reschedule prior to five (5) calendar days they may attend any class that Wynton’s World holds any time up to 12 months with no extra cost.
- If participant needs to reschedule under five (5) calendar days, there will be a $50 rescheduling fee charged in addition to the $25 class fee to attend the class. The $75 must be paid prior to the class date.
- No refunds/credits will be given for missed or participant cancellation. If participant does not attend the scheduled/rescheduled training or exam, no refunds/credits will be given for missed or participant cancellation.
Late Arrivals: Please arrive on time. Late arrivals, 30 minutes after the start time of the class, will be turned away. Your agency will be charged the full fee of the class.
Special Events (private parties, team building, birthday parties, lunch & learn or custom workshops)
When you reserve one of our kitchens for an event, full payment is required at the time the reservation is made. If you cancel at least 30 days prior to the event, your payment will be refunded. If you cancel within 30 days of the event, all monies paid will be forfeited unless the kitchen is booked for another event. You can postpone your event to a later date (One-Time Only and must be completed within 6 months), however, you won’t be eligible for a refund or a third postponement if you can’t attend.
Upon cancellation of the caterer’s services within 31 days of the planned event date, a full refund of the deposit will be supplied minus 25% non-refundable. If the caterer’s services are cancelled within 11 to 30 days of the event, 50% of the deposit will be refunded minus 25% non-refundable . If cancellation notice is given less than 11 days before the event, no refund of the deposit will be supplied.
Final payment is due 10 days before the event. If final payment is not made by the 10-day deadline, Cazuela Catering will only accept a money order or cash for payment of the event. If payment is not received 5 days prior to the event, cancellation will occur and contract will be voided.
- A $10/day late fee will accrue if payment is not received by the 10 day prior to event deadline.
- Returned checks will be charged a $25 service charge and Cazuela Catering will only accept cash or money order for the client’s remaining balance.
- If payment is not received within the outlined timeframe, all contracts are void and service will not be provided for the event.
To cancel a summer camp registration, you must call the office during normal business hours (10:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday-Friday). The school will not accept cancellations by voicemail or e-mail, no exceptions. The following cancellation/refund policy applies:
- Prior to April 1 (100% Refund)
- Between April 1 and May 1 (50% Refund)
- Between May 1 and June 1 (25% Refund)
- After June 1 (0% Refund)
- Absence(s) from camp will not result in a refund of fees.
- $25.00 Administration Fee will be charged for any changes to camp registration (e.g., switching weeks of camp, replacing one camper with another, etc.)
Wynton’s World, LLC Gift Certificates expires after one year. Gift Certificates are redeemable for classes, merchandise and travel offered on the wyntonsworld.com website. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash. Wynton’s World, LLC reserves the right to cancel Gift Certificates obtained illegally. Wynton’s World, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Certificate. All Gift Certificate sales are final, and non-refundable. Wynton’s World, LLC may modify terms from time to time as required by law.
**PAYMENT OF ANY COURSE, TRAINING OR PROGRAM CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN.**