Talented teens (13+) with a flair for cooking will join our Culinary Arts program. This 6 week program could help develop the next top chef, caterer, pastry chef or simply produce the skills to help in the kitchen at home. The program focuses on all aspects of the kitchen — from local to international cuisine. The team is led by Chef Wynton Mann, who is the founder of Wynton’s World Cooking School for the home chef.
ONLY 6 SPOTS LEFT!
- Learn how to cook in a completely hands-on, safe and fun environment
- Small class sizes with a maximum of 10 students
- Start with basic skills and add new ones
- Enjoy making and eating healthy and nutritious food
- Learn about foods from many cultures
- Great after school activity!
Basic Skills and Techniques Acquired
- Kitchen safety & sanitation
- Mise en place & food storage
- Knife skills
- Using kitchen appliances & gadgets
- Plating & presentation
- How to pan-fry, sauté, stir-fry
- Baking, roasting, broiling
- Folding, mixing, blending, whipping
$425.00 per person / per session (Includes: Culinary Instruction, Food cost, Chef jacket, Recipes and Certificate of Completion). The class meets on Monday (3:30pm – 6:30pm). Age 13 and up. The program runs for 6 weeks each session. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be glad to answer your questions!
Schedule (Fall 2017): Sep 11, 18, 25 | Oct 16, 23, 30 (No Class Oct 2, 9)
ONLY 6 SPOTS LEFT!
Now Accepting Registration
Fill out the registration form below. Once you submit, you’ll be redirected to make your payment and complete the registration process. NOTE: Your registration will automatically cancel without payment.
Once you click the submit button above please allow time for the page to link to our secure PayPal page to complete the process. Once you arrive you have the choice to pay by personal credit card or use your personal PayPal account. To pay for more than one person, change the quantity to the desired number.