corporate team building
Wynton’s World Cooking School, led by chef Wynton is pleased to offer Team Building Cooking Classes for companies and small businesses throughout Wake County. In Chef Wynton’s interactive team building corporate cooking classes, participants work together to create a delicious meal from scratch and then sit down to enjoy it as a group. Spend a fun-filled team building day learning new recipes and culinary skills with Wynton’s World Cooking School.
Team-Building Event Cooking Classes are an Entertaining Way To:
- Celebrate the achievement of important company milestones.
- Raise morale during challenging times.
- Reward employees for a job well done.
- Thank partners and business associates for their continued relationships.
- Improve the communication skills of your team members.
- Relieve stress in a fun and entertaining way.
- Foster a winning attitude and team spirit.
- Learn new ways to achieve objectives.
- Spark creativity and innovation.
- Encourage constructive feedback and cooperation.
- Build trust and strengthen relationships.
- All the food necessary for the class
- Approximately 1 1/2 hours of hands-on cooking time to prepare restaurant-quality courses
- 1 ½ hours of social interactive and dining time to enjoy the dishes you’ve prepared
- Recipe for every participant (via email)
- Aprons and dishtowels for every participant
- Professional kitchen tools for every participant to use
- Chilled Water (We are a BYOB facility)
$60.00 per person (Min 8 / max 20). Visit our sample menu page to get an idea of what you and your friends can create. Available times are Dinner (6:30pm – 9:30pm) & Lunch (Upon request). Event duration: 2 1/2 – 3 hours. Chef Wynton will email you a proposal/Invoice. You can add additional participants before 48 hours of your event unless you’ve already reached the maximum number of participants.
Our menu prices do not include gratuities and is greatly appreciated. Alcohol is not included, we are a BYOB facility.