kids birthday party
Come celebrate your child’s next Kids birthday cooking party at Wynton’s World! Our kids birthday cooking parties offer a complete hands-on experience packed with cooking fun. We offer 2-hour birthday cooking parties for children in our kid-friendly kitchen starting at age 7. Maximum of 15 kids (including birthday person) in the kitchen for these parties. You choose from ten healthy and delicious themes and then create the party meal. Each party participant also gets to decorate a cupcake just for the party.
- Experienced staff to instruct and assist
- Professional chef aprons to wear during the party for all (not to keep)
- White chef paper hat for birthday child to keep
- A Goodie bag for the birthday child (two cooking utensils)
- Choice of one delicious party meal theme (see menu section) & all ingredients
- Individual birthday cupcake decorating
- $300.00 (2 hrs) The first hour will be spent in the kitchen and the second hour is for eating and activities (supplied by the parents). Up to 12 kids (including birthday person).
- $60 for an additional 30 minutes of cooking
- $20 for each additional child up to 15 children (including the birthday child)
- Saturdays (any 2 hour slot that’s available)
Wynton’s World is not a nut free facility. Any nuts that are on site are stored in enclosed containers. In the classes most recipes we select allow the option of including or excluding nuts and we set up for each child accordingly. For the birthday parties NONE of the recipes include nuts.
We also try to accommodate children with other allergies like milk allergies, sesame, soy, etc. As long as you let the Wynton’s World staff know when you register your child that there are food allergies or dietary restrictions like no pork or no shellfish we will always try to find a substitution for the student unless the recipe restricts it.
Wynton’s World Cooking School reserves the right to use any photos, videos or testimonials from its cooking classes, private or public events and tours in any manner it desires.
When you reserve a kitchen for a birthday party, full payment is required at the time the reservation is made. If you cancel at least 30 days prior to the party, your payment will be refunded. If you cancel within 30 days of the party, all monies paid will be forfeited unless the kitchen is booked for another event.
Waiver and Release/Acceptance of Policies
I acknowledge and accept that I or my child(ren) will be participating in hands‐on cooking activities where there is an inherent risk of injury, e.g., from kitchen appliances, equipment, knives, allergic reactions or other participants. I, for myself and/or my child(ren), hereby release, waive, discharge and agree not to sue Wynton’s World or any of its staff, representatives or instructors, whether paid or volunteer, for any injury or damages in connection with the participation in programs at Wynton’s World. Furthermore, I have read, understand and accept the company policies regarding allergies, media policy and cancellatio