private cooking event
Why not treat yourself and your friends or family to a private cooking class. Spend a fun-filled day learning new recipes and culinary skills at our cooking school. Our three-hour hands-on classes are designed for avid amateur chefs and complete novices. Under Chef Wynton’s guidance, you’ll spend half the class cooking and half the class enjoying the tasty meal you have prepared.
- All the food necessary for the class
- Approximately 1 1/2 hours of hands-on cooking time to prepare restaurant-quality courses
- 1 ½ hours of dining time to enjoy the dishes you’ve prepared
- A 1/2 hour of clean up
- Recipe for every participant
- Aprons and dishtowels for every participant
- Professional kitchen tools for every participant to use
$80.00 per person (Minimum 8 persons). Visit our sample menu page to get an idea of what you and your friends can create. Available times are 6:30pm – 9:30pm (Dinner) & 11:00am – 2:00pm (Lunch). Drinks and beverages are provided by the client.
Chef Wynton will email you a menu proposal. Once all the details have been finalized – date, menu, location and number of participants, Chef Wynton will invoice you for full amount.
Our menu prices do not include gratuities and is greatly appreciated. Alcohol is not included, we are a BYOB facility